Not an insilico Customer?
We’ve now introduced adhoc support for anyone who needs help with their technology.
Pricing is simple: $77 “callout/setup” (we use remote support for everything*) which includes up to 15 minutes of support then $33 for each 15 minutes or part thereof.
If at the end of the first 15 minutes, we haven’t solved your problem we will either advise:
(a) we don’t think we can solve it, will give you a recommendation on who can and close the call at no charge to you, or
(b) advise how much longer we think it will take and confirm that it is ok to proceed. If not, you will only be charged the initial call out fee.
* iPhones and iPads not currently available for remote support
- Register your problem using the form above.
If you are time restricted, please include when is the best day/time to contac you.
- You will receive a “Ticket” via email so make sure you include your best email address (we won’t spam you)
- One of our technicians will ring you and will quote the ticket number.
Please DO NOT volunteer this information. This is a way you can be sure they are one of our team members.
- You will be asked for your credit card number and expiry date before any support is rendered. This is our standard practice
- Our technician will then ask you for your TeamViewer details so please have this downloaded before they call if possible (see below).
- Our technician will work on your problem for up to 15 minutes.
If they solve it, you will be charged the initial callout fee and the call will be ended.
If they don’t think they can solve it, they will tell you and you will not be charged.
If they think they can solve it, they will give you an idea of additional time required and the cost.
If you agree they will continue until that time and ask again.
If not, you will be charged the initial callout fee and advised on what you could do next to fix the problem in other ways.
Click here to go to the TeamViewer website and then click the Download button